Karaca Porcelain UK –Giveaway
Art. 1 Terms and Conditions for Entering
1. The responsible organizer is Karaca Porcelain UK Limited, whose registered office is at 52 Upper Street, Unit 324 Business Design Centre, London, England, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator".
2. Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry and they must reside in United Kingdom. Employees of Karaca Porcelain UK are not eligible to enter. The giveaway of the Operator is open only to residents of United Kingdom. 5 (five) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
3. The Operator reserves the right to exclude any person from the giveaway who manipulates or attempts to manipulate the entry process, the system and/or the giveaway and/or violates the entry conditions. If the expelled entrants is a winner in the giveaway, the prize may be canceled later and a substitute winner may be choosen.
4. The prize will only be valid within the UK. Legal representatives, employees, distributors and partners of the Operator as well as all persons who contributed to the creation and implementation of the giveaway and family members of all the persons mentioned cannot participate in the giveaway. Technical or other problems that are not related to the Operator are not the responsibility of the Operator.
Art. 2 The Giveaway Period
The giveaway will be held between 01.02.2024 and 31.03.2024 at 23.59. In case of participation after this date and time, the entrance will be invalid and will not be included in the giveaway. The winner will be determined by a random draw on an independent program on 03.04.2024.
Entrance of the giveaway is possible only under the terms and conditions specified here. By entering to the giveaway, the entrant is deemed to have expressly accepted these terms and conditions. The Operator reserves the right to cancel or terminate the giveaway at any time and without prior notice and without giving any reasons.
Art. 3 Procedure of The Giveaway and The Gift
For every £50 (fiftyPounds) worth of shopping of our members via Karaca Shopping App, you will be awarded one entry. Other than this shopping criteria, entrance is free.
For avoidance of any doubt, if the purchase exceeds £100 (onehundredPounds) in a single receipt, you will be entitled to two entries.
1. You need to be one of Karaca Porcelain UK’s member.
2. You need to spend at least £50 (fiftyPounds) or more via Karaca Shopping App.
A gift card in amount of £500 (fivehundredPounds) will be gifted to 5 (five) different people among all entrants. This gift card is only valid in shopping via Karaca Shopping App.
Products purchased with a gift card cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Products purchased with a gift card can be purchased at their original prices.
Only one of each product can be purchased with gift card.
Each entrants has a chance to win only 1 (one) gift card in 1 (one) year period.
Art. 4 Notification of the Prize to the Winner and Acceptance of the Prize
1. The winner will be notified by a phone call. If we can not reach the winner by a phone call, we will send them an e-mail through their e-mail address that has been saved in our membership system.
2. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 (five) business days, the prize will be canceled without any right to compensation. In this case, a substitute winner will be determined using the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
3. The entrant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact information that provided. In case of incorrect allocation of the prize due to false information, the prize will be void.
Art. 5 Other Informations About the Prize
It is not possible to pay prize value as cash or change the prize.
The prize that given to the winner may be assigned or transferred to third parties only with the prior approval of Karaca Porcelain UK Limited.
The responsibility for any taxation of the prize is on the winner. If the Operator is unable to award the prize for reasons that are not under its responsibility, the Operator reserves the right to give a substitute prize of equal value.
Art. 6 Early Termination
We reserve the right to cancel the giveaway in whole or in part or to end it prematurely or to change the course of the giveaway at any time, even without adhering to deadlines, if this is due to technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons or for reasons of force majeure, it is not possible to guarantee that the giveaway will be carried out properly. In such a case, the entrants are not entitled to any claims against us.
Art. 7 Miscellaneous
1. If certain terms of entrance are or become invalid, the remaining terms of entrance remain valid. We reserve the right to change the terms of entrance at any time.
2. The entrants do not have the right to take any legal action.
3. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England.
General information about the Data Protection Act
In accordance with Article 13 of the Data Protection Act (UK GDPR), we are informing you about the processing of your data in connection with our Karaca Shopping App competition.
Purpose of processing of your data
If you participate in our competition on our Karaca Shopping App, we process your data, name and surname, e-mail address, telephone to run the competition and to notify you if you win. This processing takes place on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the UK GDPR. Besides, we process the additional data of the winner (address, date of birth) to process the prize. This processing takes place on the basis of the fulfillment of the contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the UK GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to participate in the competition at any time and without giving reasons by writing to us email@example.com.
The operator of the competition is responsible for data processing.
KARACA PORCELAIN UK LIMITED
52 Upper Street,
Unit 324 Business Design Centre,
Data protection officer of the Responsible Person
Jurcom GRC Services B.V.
To: Ali Osman Ozdilek, Lawyer, CIPP/E
World Trade Center, Prinses Margrietplantsoen 33, 2595 AM The Hague/Netherlands
Telephone: +31 61 115 17 71
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Transmission of data
The data of the winners will be sent to us for sending the prize. The basis for the transmission is the Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b of the UK GDPR, which prescribes the processing of data to fulfill a contract. We can transmit your personal data to other companies for example to send the prizes through shipping service providers. The basis for the transmission is Art. 6 (1) (b) of the UK GDPR. Any further transmission of the data will only take place, if you have granted explicit consent for the transmission or if we are legally or officially obliged to do so. Your data will not be transferred to any third parties without your explicit consent, for example for advertising purposes.
Storage of the data
If you unfortunately did not win the competition, we will store your data until you revoke your advertising consent. In the event of a revocation, we will check whether we can delete your data or whether there are other retention periods. This is the case, for example, if you bought something from us online or in the store after the competition. In this case, we will block your data for further use, so that further advertising is excluded.
If you are one of the lucky winners, your data will be stored as long as knowledge of the data is necessary to carry out the prize or as long as there are legal or contractual storage regulations. Statutory retention periods result, among other things, from tax regulations and extend to up to ten years for documents and receipts relevant to tax law. If you revoke your consent to advertising use, we will block your data from further use so that further advertising is excluded.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction and data portability.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Right of appeal
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Phone: 0303 123 1113 (within the UK) or +44 1625 545 745 (outside the UK)
Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the UK GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 of the UK GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, as long as this request arises from your specific situation. As long as the objection is made to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection without need to indicate a specific situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com