Karaca UK Tiktok Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants are required to have active Tiktok Account, they must follow karacaunitedkingdom (@karaca_uk) account, they must like the giveaway video, and they must tag one of their friends over comments of the giveaway video from their own accounts, otherwise participation will not be considered valid.
2. This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding Karaca employees, their families, representatives and anyone else associated with this promotion.
3. The competition will start on 16th of May 2023 17:00, end will end on 21st of May 2023 23:59.
4. Participation in the competition will be made via Tiktok.
5. Prize will be 1 of Karaca Air Cook XL 2in1 Airfyer. There is no cash alternative.
6. The winner will be required to provide their full name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number to receive the prize and allow himself/herself to contact Karaca to participate and arrange the prize.
7. The winner will be announced 22nd of May 2023 from the related posts comments. The winner must claim the prize within 10 working days after Karaca sends the notification. If the prize is not claimed after this period, the person loses his/her right to win a gift certificate. Karaca reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these rules. Once the prize has been claimed, prize will be shipped to his/her address in 5 business-days.
8. By participating in this competition, all participants consent to the use of their personal data by Karaca for the purpose of conducting the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
9. If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the competition in whole or in part or to end it prematurely or to change the course of the competition at any time, even without adhering to deadlines, if this is due to technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons or for reasons of force majeure, it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against us.
11. Karaca may disqualify participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions of participation in the competition (in Karaca's sole opinion) or at Karaca's own discretion. The entrant may disqualify any entrant who acts dishonestly, dishonestly or unfairly to other entrants, including but not limited to interfering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating votes or cheating, hacking. Deceiving, cheating or harassing or threatening other participants or a representative of Karaca is also grounds for disqualification.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Karaca is the organizer of the competition.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England.