Karaca Retro Enamel Induction Teapot Set, Red
Karaca Retro Enamel Induction Teapot Set with Free Lid, Red
Karaca Enamel Induction Teapot is suitable to use on any stove, including induction hobs. It is anti-microbial, and its colours retain their brightness for many years due to enamel coating tested at 900 degrees. Karaca enamel products are resistant to high heat, chemicals and climatic conditions. It is dishwasher safe and easy-to-clean. Products maintain their brightness & vibrant colors for many years. The products are colourful. The non-porous surface is hygienic.
THE BENEFITS OF ENAMEL
The main advantageous features for choosing Karaca enamel products in preference to products using other types of protective coatings are listed below:
- Karaca enamel products owe their aesthetically-pleasing appearance to the attrative finish of the metal with which they are covered, and the combinations of colours that match the look of the special places in your home and kitchen and whose pleasing effects do not deteriorate over time.
- Enamel products have enhanced hard and smooth properties. There is no risk of scratching unless there is an intentional attempt to scratch the (surface of the) products concerned.
- Every color tone can be applied to black enamel products. The aesthetic-pleasing composition that are drawn from the colours of life colors ensures the same colour tone.
- The quality of the raw material used protects the vivacity of the color painted on the product.
- The enamel is protected from corrosion, so ensuring a long life.
- Karaca enamel products explicitly contain no toxic resins. No harmful content has been detected during enamel-treatment processes that have been safely employed for over a thousand years..
- Enamel products retain no bacteria and have easy-to-clean features.
- Karaca emaye products are resistant to high temperatures, and extreme chemical and climatic conditions.
We outline the other technical benefits of Karaca enamel products in the list of special features below.
• An enamel-coating process that provides a corrosion-resistant surface to the metal used.
• A surface that does not allow bacteria to form and multiply.
• A surface that is not subject to color changes over time.
• Creates a smooth surface on the metallic surface it is applied to.
• Creates surfaces that provide a decorative and esthetic look. Creates surfaces that provide a decorative and esthetic look.
• Provides a surface with non-toxic effects.
• Creates a resistant surface to chemical effects such as acids and alkalis.
• Ensures a hard surface resistant to scratches and abrasions.
• Ensures a surface that does not lose its characteristics over time, a feature found in organic paints.
• Provides a heat-resistant surface that resists heat change and wear.
• Guarantees a hygienic surface with no lingering smells or unpleasant aftertastes.
As Karaca, we strongly recommend that the properties of all materials that come into contact with food should be able to be identified clearly for a healthy future for all users.
- Teapot & Lid (1.1L)
- Tea Kettle (2.3L)
Suitable for Induction Hob
- Due to its enamel coating that has been heated to a temperature of 900 degrees, the product does not retain bacteria and its colours maintain their shine for several years.
- Its handles are coated with titanium that prevents the retention of bacteria.
- Suitable for use in the dishwasher.
- Can be used with all types of cooking systems including induction models.
Explore the Retro Range